Puget Sound and Islands, WA
Top 5 for the group of 4:
- Jeans-cladded hikers probably hating their decision to dress that way: 10.5 (3 jorts at 0.5 a piece took the 9 count of full length jeans to 10.5)
- Free spirited barefoot long haired men casually and creepily walking through the forest: 1 too many
- Times an obnoxiously noisy drone made out of control dives towards people: 3
- Adorable doggos: upwards of 40. Dog lovers dream. If you like your dogs in goggles, this one is for you.
- Falls: 0, despite many false alarms we all kept our feet. Winter would have been a different story, probably wouldn't have made it.
For the real people trail report of this insanely gorgeous hike click here for WTA (beware it is not an accurate mileage/elevation count)
(Also special S/O to Jess and Sara for joining us on this BEAUtiful day.)